These are tough times and a traditional fashioned motivational video could be a wonderful way to begin a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of those new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with all the World – The Dewitt Jones classic may be the best-selling motivational DVD ever and it’s deserving of this position. Nobody is more passionate than Dewitt and his enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration are definitely the main points hit on within this program.
2. Do Right: The Program – Lou Holtz shines in this particular latest from the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout as he exposes his main points – be passionate, have a positive attitude, have focus and be a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is actually a remarkable accomplishment for everyone, but for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more complicated – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and can motivate any workplace to achieve beyond whatever they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the power of words, explores the powerful words which have motivated and inspired a lot of people and teams, and encourages you to identify the precise worlds which will improve your life and present your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor in the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages all of us to confront our fears and embrace the realm of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic since we watch him work with his music students and speak to a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Although Give em the Pickle is primarily a customer service video, I’ve included it with this list simply because so many employees assist customers in a few capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is simply so darn motivational. Should your audience works jointly with customers in any capacity, the program is a must have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story is now motivational video youtube. The program reminds us that we all are able to make a difference. As individuals, we are able to elect to take action and participate on the planet around us. Together, we are able to shape the long run.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv would be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is. Within 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about as being a team player and winning as a team. It will lift the atmosphere and enable you to develop commitment to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has become one of the best-selling meeting openers on the market. This program asks the questions. Why not have passion in whatever you do? Why not really courageous? Why not have a good attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not really a frontrunner? A coach? A mentor? Why not make a move you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have conviction, character, value? Why not attack every problem with determination? Why not have faith in yourself?
10. The Great Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from some of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and along with classic footage. Enable the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, keep you motivated and educate you on through their very own words, pictures and video.
There are so many great programs on the market that it’s hard to pick just 10. For those who have some other suggestions or comments, please tell me!